The Biophyderm laboratory uses a complete and efficient equipment for all its cosmetic tests.
Here is below a non-exhaustive list:
- AllergEAZE Clear Patch Test Chambers –transparent adhesive plates for cutaneous tolerance tests
- Corneometer CM825 – determines the hydration level of the skin surface (Stratum corneum)
- Sebumeter SM815 – sebum level assessment
- Echograph WED-2018 7,5 Mhz – visualisation and analysis of the different layers of the skin
- Tewameter TM300 – assessment of the water barrier function of the skin by measuring the transepidermal waterloss
- Mexameter MX16 – measures the two components, mainly responsible for the colour of the skin: melanin and haemoglobin
- UV Solar Simulator 601-300 V2.5 Multiport – essential instrument for the realisation of solar tests with UVA+UVB filters: evaluation of the sun protection factor (SPF)
- Spectrophotometer CM-700d – accurate measure of the skin colour
- OHAUS Scale – analytical scale with a precision of ± 0,0001 g
- Canon Powershot G9 Camera – Images capturing before/after
We also have solid knowledge in statistics and we offer you adapted analyses thanks to the use of Statistica software.
Constantly trained on new instruments, the highly qualified Biophyderm scientific team aims at doing its best to satisfy you. The rent of innovative devices is an integral part of the strategy of the laboratory. Our experience allows us to react and to innovate in cutaneous engineering.